I remember being in High School listening to my sophomore English teacher talk about his life stories, I can remember the look in his eyes as he remembered the good ones and the bad ones, and the really crazy ones, and it really made me think about my life at sixteen. What did I want to do with my life? Although I didn't figure it out that day, I did decide that I wanted to live a life full of stories, and even better full of memories.I have come to realize the UNIVERSE works in balance, with the good moment, comes that bad, but the best way to deal with the bad is to make the good ones count!
Right now I am currently in my mid-twenties (a scarey feeling for sure) trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, as many of us are. I am currently struggling between what society wants for my life and telling me where I should be, and what I want for my life and where I am. I am truly trying to see the silver lining, while I pursue a career in radio and or entertainment, and enjoy all the good, the bad and the crazy experiences, in my journey of life!
So enjoy my stories and feel free to share your own, this is My Blonde Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment